This is a test...

In Search of a Mountain Bike

>> Tuesday, July 12, 2011

I drove to Phoenix/Chandler last weekend to see family, look at granite slabs and I was hoping to pick-up a bicycle!  Walter was kind enough to give me a bicycle rack that fit my car so I was really to purchase that bike!  

Unfortunately, after going to 3 shops, no one had my frame size (16") in my price range.  I guess the good news is that now I will do additional research and perhaps buy on line at a discounted price allowing me to get better components   According to experts and friends spend the money up front or spend it later in broken bike parts!!!!  Hopefully I will see Mike I.  this weekend, an avid mountain biker and he can give me some first hand advice...

I am looking at this yellow baby...

0 comments:

About

Click for Prescott, Arizona Forecast

Reserved for Future Text

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP